IBM Off Campus Drive for 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Pass outs for the position of Associate Software Engineer in various office locations of IBM India. Graduates of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, BSC/BCA, MSC/MCA, Diploma find the detail information in the description.
Table of Contents
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Systems Engineer:
Job Title : Associate System Engineer
Company Name : IBM India
Company Website: https://ibm.com
IBM Freshers Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Work Location:
- Bangalore/Mysore/Mangalore/Belgaum/Chennai/Madurai/Coimbatore/Trichy/Nagerkovil /Hyderabad/Vizag/Vijayawada/Tirupati/Anandapur/Trivandrum/Cochin/Kolkata /Bhubaneswar/Pune/Nagpur/Mumbai/Baroda/Ahmedabad/Noida/Panipat/NewDelhi /Chandigarh/Bhopal /Indore/Jabalpur/Salem
Eligibility Criteria For IBM Off Campus For Engineering:
Graduation Year: 2020, 2021, 2022 B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech / MSc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs Branch: CS / IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE / ETE / Maths / Computing
Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Spark growth for our clients and your career.
Joining IBM Services through our Associates program offers you an opportunity to work with our client teams as they help businesses adapt emerging technologies to change the way they work.
You’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience. Your dedicated network of experts and mentors will provide personalized career coaching and emerging technology training; while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions.
What’s your next step forward?
Who We Are:
IBM is a digital, cognitive & cloud company changing the way the world works. We harness a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform a business and impact the world.
Our consultants engaging with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We’re made up of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Who You Are:
Here’s where you come in.
We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to champion progress furthering their careers and growing their network. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to explore a personalized career with IBM, IBM Services is for you.
What The Program Is:
The IBM Services Associates program puts you on client-facing teams as consultants, developers, designers, data scientists, technical specialists and project managers to help businesses change the way they work.
We tap emerging technologies to create market defining solutions for our clients through our world- class network of experts and specialists, fueled by the energy and eagerness of our IBM Services Associates.
Why You Should Join:
- Take your next step forward. Explore your career opportunities while actively learning and applying emerging technologies, bridging the gap between your education and applying your skills to client challenges
- Make an impact sooner. You’ll get on-the-job learning working with teams interacting directly with client projects and doing work that matters
- Your network is everything. We’ll create strong connections with peers, managers and mentors to provide diverse project exposure, career coaching and feedback for development and growth
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Read Complete IBM Selection Process
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive :
Link not open yet…..