IBM Campus Recruitment Process: IBM conducts hiring drive for freshers in various colleges and location in India. Every Engineering graduates wants to work with IBM, today we are sharing Technical questions which Mostly asked in IBM.
IBM Technical Interview Process :
Major subjects on which Technical Questions Asked.
Read IBM Campus Selection Process: Click Here
- C, Data Structure, Algorithm
- Object Oriented Programming, CPP/JAVA
- Operating System
- Computer Networking
- Database Management System, SQL
- Some of Basic Data Science, ML, AI, IOT Data Mining related.
General Questions asked in IBM Technical Interview In IBM. All Questions collected from Internet.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Oops Features, inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstract Class.
- SQL Joins, Trigger
- Questions Related to Project.
- Java Collections, Multi Threading
- Linux Basic Commands
- What is Procedure Programming?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- What is significance of default clause in a switch statement?
- What is meant by an entry controlled loop?
- What is variable’s scope?
- Define dangling – else. When does it occur?
- What are the uses of recursion function?
- What are the conditions of a deadlock?
- Write a program to find the LCM and HCF of two numbers.
- Show us how to reverse a linked list?
- What is OODBMS?
- What is the difference between a structure and a union?
- What is function declaration? How is it different from function definition?
- What is ‘sudo’ access?
- Write a program to read an integer and determine number of digits in it.
- What are strings?
- What is use of constant arguments in functions?
- Define local scope and class scope.
- Write a C++ program that converts lower case letters in a given string to corresponding upper case letters and vice versa.
- What do you understand by array ?Explain its significance
- Can you tell advantages of RDBMS over simple custom DBMS?
- Which is the layer of an Operating System that takes care of the system resource usage at the lowest level?
- How are one dimensional represented in memory?
- What are semaphores?
- What is synchronization?
- What are arithmetic operators in C++? Distinguish between unary and binary operators.
- Evaluate a+=a + ++a if a=20 initially.
- What is virtual memory?
- What is paging, faulting, and deadlock?
- How to call a C++ function which is compiled with C++ compiler in C code?
- How can one application use same API provided by different vendors at the same time?
- If you are given the name of the function at run time how will you invoke the function?
- Differentiate between global and local prototype.
- Can you tell any two advantages of stored procedures?
- What is meant by the index of an element? How are they numbered in C++?
- What is the difference between do loop & do while loop?
If You are Interested to Share Your Interview Experience Mail Us : [email protected]