HPE Recruitment Drive 2021: Hewlett Packard Enterprise is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Cloud Native Developer. Graduates and Post Graduates who are pursuing their education in the field of Computer Science are eligible to apply. Detailed job Description is available below.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise:-
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Cloud Native Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. As a member of this Engineering team, you will work with industry leading Cloud Native software products. You will be responsible for development of Tools targeted towards Lifecycle Management of HPE’s As a Service offerings and their integration with other Converged appliances and solutions targeted for HPE Cloud Services.
- Design, development, implementation, verification and validation of the tools and integration with other solution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Collaborate with cross functional and remote teams for successful project completion.
- Experience in Micro services architecture
- Hands on experience on implementing Restful web services / Front end-Back end web based solution.
- API gateway integration knowledge
- Excellent in scoping efforts, and setting appropriate milestones
- Apply broad technical knowledge to provide management solutions for data center environment.
- Troubleshooting / Debugging product issues
- Work with Software Testing / QA organizations to achieve quality requirements
- Consults with team members and other organizations on complex issues. Willing to accept change and learn new technologies if required.
- Comfortable working within an Agile development process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Cloud Native environments.
- Experience on Cloud design architecture & deployment experience – Micro services, Docker Containerization, Kubernetes Clustering [K38], AWS
- Experience in writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) C+, C++ Core Java
- Experience in writing code using GO languages and having Cloud Native scripting knowledge [Ansibelle, Terraform]
- Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Experience on consuming web services from multiple sources. Experience working with JSON, Remote Objects.
- Knowledge on Jetty and Tomcat webservers.
- Good understanding of modern software design and development methodologies Experience on multiple full release project life cycles.
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube) and development of tool add-ins like JQuery Plugins etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Open Source development.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
- Good knowledge in industry standard algorithms.
- Infrastructure Knowledge in Converged System (Server, Storage, Networking) platforms
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
HPE Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here