Hexaware off campus drive 2022 hiring freshers of BE, B.Tech, MCA 2023 Batch for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee across multiple locations in India.
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by Powering Man Machine Collaboration. We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customers customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategyAutomate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Graduate engineer Trainee / Premium Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: 4 LPA – 6 LPA
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023 Batch
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE
- Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
- problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
- gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
How To Apply Hexaware off campus drive :
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Hexaware registration link
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Hexaware