HEXAGON Recruitment Drive 2022 : Hexagon hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Software Engineer.
The detailed information about Hexagon Careers opening as follows.
Hexagon Careers Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA or Equivalent
Batch : 2022/2021/2020
Job Description :
Hexagon is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual for SDET (Software Design Engineer in Test) position to assist in automated and manual software testing activities for an Engineering Software application
- You will be challenged to grow our solution through by improving or expanding capabilities around import, export, persistency, display, navigation, and user interaction 3D models software.
- Get involved in writing the ATPs for the product using the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create framework.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Work closely with QA/Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure Testability of the code.
- Get involved in the Manual testing of the product as per project needs. Define test plans, test cases, test the product, report the bugs and interact with the stakeholders on the testing.
Should have working experience in following tools (required)
- Programming languages including Python or java or C# (Python preferable)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- User interfaces
- Good understanding of database concepts (SQL)
- Performed Hand coding using automation tools like Coded-UI, Selenium or any other tool with Python
- Should be team player, have good communication, aptitude and interpersonal skills, ability with overseas counterparts
How To Apply:
The interested Register on the following Registration Link.
Apply Link: Click Here