Genpact looking to hire fresh engineering graduates for the role of IT Trainee for the Bangalore office location in India. Detailed job description about Genpact Off campus 2022 is as follows.
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Management Trainee – Corporate IT
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME /MCA or equivalent
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee-Corporate IT
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- o Proficient in Object Oriented programming concepts
- o Proficient in C#
- o Data Structures
- o Algorithms
- o HTML
- o Soft skills
- Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Quick learner with a great attitude and should be willing to learn new technology
How To Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible freshers register on the following Genpact careers page as early as possible.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here