GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 : GE is looking hire freshers for the position of Software Engineering Specialist for the Bangalore office location. The interested and eligible graduates can find the more information about job in description.
About GE HealthCare Early Career Hiring
Job Title : Software Engineering Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers / 0-2 Year
GE Freshers Salary: Best in Industry
As a Software Engineering Specialist you need to contribute to software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs. You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation
- Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
Education Qualification For GE Off Campus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Freshers can be considered for the role.
Desired Technical Expertise
- Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases.
- Strong debugging and unit testing skills using a well-known and accepted unit testing framework
- Hands on knowledge in web technologies like ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing using tools such as NUnit and MSTest
- Understanding of code versioning tools and CI/CT/CD processes
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
How To Apply:
The eligible graduates can register on the following registration link on GE Careers Portal.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register GE Early Careers Drive