Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022 : Gartner hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Associate Software Engineer. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Gurgaon Office Location.
The detailed information about Gartner Careers opening as follows.
Gartner Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
What you’ll do
• Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
• You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
• You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
• You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
• You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
-Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
-Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
-Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
-Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
• You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
Who you are
• Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
• Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others
• A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
• India work authorization required
What you’ll need
• Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
• Project experience with web application technologies:
• Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
• Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
• Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
• Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
• Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
• Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Gartner Off Campus Drive link.
Apply Link: Click Here