Garret Off Campus Drive 2023 |Software Engineer | 0-2 Years | CS/IT/MECH | Madurai
About Company :
Garrett Motion is an automotive technology leader, serving vehicle manufacturers worldwide for more than 65 years. Garrett’s cutting-edge technology enables vehicles to become cleaner, more efficient and connected. The company’s broad offering of gas and diesel turbocharging applications, electric boosting and fuel cell technologies and automotive software solutions empowers the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion.
Garret Off Campus Job Description :
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Title : Software Engineer
Location : Maduarai
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description :
Develops technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Creates prototypes. Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements software applications. Develops applications applying all applicable development Garrett standards.
2.1 Agile Applications Development
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features;
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications;
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications;
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
2.2. Simulation and automation
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch;
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing;
• Troubleshoot and debug applications;
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features;
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
2.3. Applications support.
• Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
• Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
• Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
If applicable, assigned ITOM role is an integral part of job description. For full ITOM roles description, click on the link below:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering degree in computer science or IT or Mechanical with Programming skills
Leave a Reply