Flipkart GRiD 4.0-Software Development Challenge 2022: Flipkart off campus drive hiring candidates for the role of Trainee across Multiple Cities in India. The complete details about Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge 2022 as follows.
Flipkart GRiD 4.0-Software Development Challenge 2022:
Job Title: Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Salary : INR 26.57 LPA and Internship Stipend INR 50,000
Eligibility & Team Rules:-
- This competition is open to students pursuing BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech programmes across ALL engineering colleges in India and US (Batch ,2023,2024 & 2025, 2026).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2022 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
All that you need to know about Flipkart GRiD 3.0 – Software Development Challenge
- GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
- In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
- The Software Development Track will have 2 to 3 elimination levels to test your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the National Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online machine learning quiz
- Only the Team Leader will give the quiz.
- Every team will get a set of 35 questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window.
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time). This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Results for this level will be declared within 48 hours of the quiz window.
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment.
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (ref: https://stories.flipkart. com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals).
Level 2: Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 2 will have to participate in an Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission challenge.
- Teams will have to work on their idea submission and take it to a level where they will be able to give a Video Demo & submit the code.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level – the Grand Finale based on their performance.
- Disclaimer: ** Any sample data shared for the purpose of GRiD 3.0 should not be used/reproduced for any other purpose.
Level 3: The National Final
In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the panel of domain experts at Flipkart.
Rewards and Prizes:-
- The Final Winners Get EGVs worth INR 1,50,000
- The First Runner Up Get EGVs worth INR 75,000
- Finalists (PPIs worth CTC INR 26.57 LPA and Internship Stipend INR 50,000)
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Flipkart Grid 4.0 Software Development Challenge ASAP.
Last Date Of Registration; 30 June 2022
Flipkart GRiD 4.0-Software Development Challenge 2022 Apply Link: Click Here