Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021:
Flex is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering. The role will be based in the Chennai location. Eligible and interested graduates can apply for Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021.
Flextronics Off Campus Drive Overview:-
|Company Name||Flex India|
|Job Profile||Junior Engineer – GBS Engineeirng|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech – ECE/ EEE|
|Batch||2019 to 2021 Batch|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Job Description :
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering located in Chennai.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system. GC Preview or Equivalent
- Experienced in Work Instruction / SOP creation
- Knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.
- >2 years of experience in PCBA Process / Manufacturing / Assembly Process.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- Good Knowledge in IPC Standards.
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills
- Command over oral and written English & Tamil
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking. Should be open for shifts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.