Flexera Off Campus Drive 2021: Flexera is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Flexera Off Campus Drive 2021 are described below.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI. As a member of the Global Content Operations team, you will be a key contributor to collecting, curating, researching, and validating customer and market data that drives Flexera’s product portfolio and data platform. Data is the fuel that drives customer value against enterprise-wide technology assets and is key to bringing visibility to product normalization, license optimization, vulnerabilities, and open source.
Flexera has built the world’s largest repository of market intelligence on technology assets. Our repository of software and hardware asset, vulnerability, and open-source data platform will unite the software industry and strengthen the supply chain everyone depends upon. We connect decision makers to the systems and information they need by enabling a common data language and view across their business.
Flexera Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be a key contributor to the Flexera’s High Quality Asset Data business segment. The Software Engineer will lead the team’s technical capabilities and establish best practices for software development to feed into our process/testing improvement program.
This role requires skills Data analysis (using SQL, python, and Java), online research, with ability to investigate and collect specified information quickly and accurately.
- Design, implement and review content framework
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our catalog with new content according to our published resolution goals
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause, and remediate
- Conduct and participate in peer reviews to ensure product/feature quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development of content and frameworks
- Conduct research, investigate, and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the catalog
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers and ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy in our database
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases and decision making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information
- Operate with consistency, quality, and accuracy in relation to our Content Operations standards
- Communicate effectively with Support, Engineering and Product Management regarding enrichment, defects, data alignments and gap-fill requests
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the content
- Familiar with stored procedures in MSSQL/Oracle and strong SQL skills including an understanding of data structures e.g. 3rd normal form normalization
- Experience managing data via API
- Appreciation of IT Asset Management (ITAM), software and hardware assemblies, version, edition, and release management
- Familiarity of software licensing including open source and vulnerabilities
- Experience working with agile development (Lean, Kanban, Scrum)
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and Cloud products
- Familiar with ticketing tools such as Service Now, Salesforce and JIRA
- Knowledge of databases, API’s, SQL, scripting languages and process automation is advantageous
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Flexera Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here