Evive Off Campus Drive 2021: Evive is hiring fresher graduates in the fields of Computers/ IT for the posts of Trainee Software Engineer across Bangalore Location in India. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo…and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Evive Off Campus Drive 2021
Company Name: Evive
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of OO design.
- Java or Python knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of React or ReactJS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively andbuild relationships with others.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment to the vision and values of Evive.
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning.
- Experience with Software QA methodologies, test automation & tool processes.
- Experience with API & SOA Development, Experience building & Scaling internet application, Java 8 Knowledge, OO Design Patterns & Refactoring.
- Any other certification/diploma on computer application & programming would have added advantage
- Software Engineer Trainee plays a vital role at Evive, they will help build large scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems and software. They will work closely with their mentors on Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in the Evive app and web solution. This role will help develop and test software across the full stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Write manual test cases.
- Develop automated test cases.
- Review existing test cases for needed updates.
- Execute manual test cases in SaaS applications.
- Identify, record, and document potential quality issues and bugs and escalates the issues to mentor when necessary.
- Prepare quality reports for internal review.
- Plan, Design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios for Multiple Accounts.
- Responsible for test execution and automation for system management, data provisioning, high availability, access control, REST APIs.
- Design functional, stress, scalability, HA type of tests for the product. Testing and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here