Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eurofins is inviting applications for the posts of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description of Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:-
|Company Name||Eurofins Central Laboratory|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC/ BCA/ MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Remote|
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021:
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0.6-1.5 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE Computer Science/MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the right experience
- 6 months to 1.5 years of experience in web application development
- Strong working knowledge on server side development (Asp.net MVC)
- Working knowledge of Web applications
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services
- Hands-on experience in unit testing
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs)
- Must be a quick learner
- Good analytical and problem solving Skills
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
The Software Engineer for Eurofins group web team will be responsible to build and develop web applications. He/she will work with other developers and module lead throughout the software development life cycle and perform activities such as analysis, code, unit testing, documentation, maintenance, and support.
In this role, he/she should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software/application that meets project requirements
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Contribute to the design, development, troubleshoot, test and document of a web application.
- Actively seek ways to take initiatives and implement the same on the project.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language.
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply