Table of Contents
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Epsilon looking to hire fresh graduates of CS/IT or ME/ M.Tech for the role of System Administrator across Bangalore location in India.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: System Administrator
Job Location: Bangalore
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- Bachelors or Masters with a major in Technology/Engineering
- 2020 and 2021 Fresher Only be Eligible
- A positive attitude, good teamwork, professionalism & interpersonal skills, proactively seeking solutions, taking initiative where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms such as AZURE, AWS, Google Cloud will be an added advantage
- General Windows troubleshooting and administration
- User Account Creation/Management
- Security patch management.
- Support the requests of the users and solve any Issues related with the Linux servers.
- Monitor systems and evaluate availability of all server resources
- Maintain proper documentation of all the procedures, configurations, programs, etc.
- Create and modify power shell scripts to perform repetitive tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Provide On-Call support and week-end support as required. Should be open to work in 24 x7 environment in any shift.
- Analyze the Vulnerability report and provide necessary updates for remediating the same.
- Assist with compliance of systems through existing standards and procedures.
- Identify gaps in compliance and remediate in a timely manner.
- Knowledge on MS Server OS fundamentals.
- Knowledge on file systems and permission, users and groups creations and access permissions,
- Basics of computer network and protocols.
- Knowledge in PowerShell.
- Should have knowledge on OS fine tuning.
- Understanding of backup procedures and storage management.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Basics of Computer Hardware and Virtualization.
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Epsilon Registration link.
Epsilon Off Campus Link: Click Here