Electronic Arts Recruitment 2022:
Electronic Arts is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Development Engineer in Test across Hyderabad location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description.
EA the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Electronic Arts Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: Associate SDET
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1+ year
Batch: 2021/2020 or Any
EA Job Description:
We are currently hiring a fulltime Associate Software Development Engineer in Test (Assoc SDET) for our Hyderabad office.
As a part of TSG, you will test Glu gaming platforms and services and will help us in improving the QA process and quality of the games we produce. You will work in a team of top-notch QA engineers under an innovative and learning environment. As an individual contributor, you will execute various tests on pre-release versions of the game to detect and record product defects. Using creative and attention to detail skills you will contribute in providing use cases, test cases, solutions and automation suites for the product under test in our test-driven development process.
- Should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Being capable of building, deploying and managing own environment (customizing when required)
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Should be able to handle technical communications with Partners to understand their systems or APIs.
- To work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Should also able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Participating in design and architectural discussion
- Ensuring extensive unit test code coverage
- Developing quality automation code and maintaining the same
- Checking for product scalability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with at least 1 year of experience in an agile development environment.
- Proficient in object-oriented coding, testing, deployment, documentation and best practices in software and test engineering in at least one of the languages: Java, C#, Python.
- Technical knowledge of automated testing, testing patterns, test optimization, application design, build execution and maintenance.
- Technical knowledge of testing tools and frameworks used in test automation like Appium, Selenium, TestNG or other automation frameworks..
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an Assoc. SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following EA Careers page application link.
Apply Link: Click Here