Table of Contents
Eaton Mechanical Off Campus Drive :
Eaton Off Campus Hiring : Eaton is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – Aerospace from freshers 0-2 Years candidates across Pune Location. The details about the Eaton Careers 2022 is described below.
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton Off Campus Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Associate Engineer – Aerospace
Job Type: Full time
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers 0-2 Years
He/She should have an acquaintance in managing internal customer requirements, concept design/selection, risk management, detail design, and analysis & design validation – product testing and qualification to enable decision making while executing the engineering work. He/she should have proficiency in mechanical design & drafting (CAD tools), GD&T & statistical tolerancing. He/She should have an acquaintance in preparing and managing schedule, NRE (Non recurring engineering estimates); good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with an ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and global stakeholders. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) GB certification is preferable for internal candidates. DFSS methodology experience is preferred for external candidates.
- The candidate in this position is responsible to –
- Execute and support New Product Design and Development through Eaton PROLaunch / PreLaunch/ ACES Engineering processes
- Support the creation of Product Concepts & Architecture ideas
- Good at STEM – Science Technology Engineering Mathematics basics for demonstrating the feasibility of designs through relevant Engineering calculations/predictions
- Has proficiency with CAD software (CATIA, CREO, AutoCAD)
- Has proficiency with Limits, Fits & Tolerancing, GD&T
- Handle Analytical Tools (MathCAD, Matlab/Simulink, CfX, ADL, etc.)
- Know how of Digital tools
- Know how of DFM and DFA methodologies for design creation
- Know how of Robust design methodologies for decision making – DFSS, LEAN, DMAIC
- Support RFI/RFP/RFQ process by creating drawings and artifacts as required
- Know how of Product Testing and Qualification
- Communicate effectively globally and at all organizational levels.
- Communication & manage internal customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
Education level required:
- B Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Hydro-Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics Domain)
Years and area of experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree – 0 to 2 years experience,
- Overall 0-2 years of experience, with Design & development for Hydraulics, Hydro-Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical design, development, and validation
- Project Engineering, processes and tools, DFSS, Analytical Thinking, Aerospace Products (Electro-Hydro-Mechanical)
- Drive for Results, Analysis-First and Digital Mindset, Organizational Savvy, Strong Communications and Influencing skills
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Engineer through online mode as early as possible.
Eaton Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here