Deutsche Bank Full Stack Developer Hiring Challenge : Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its strengths in a Corporate Bank, a leading Private Bank, a focused Investment Bank and in Asset Management.
Through this challenge, we are looking at hiring Full Stack developers primarily with Java and Python backgrounds – to join our workforce and be part of our success story.
About Company :
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its strengths in a Corporate Bank newly created in 2019, a leading Private Bank, a focused investment bank and in asset management. Deutsche Bank provides financial services to companies, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
About Challenge :
Further details of hiring and compensation is as below
|Role||Full Stack Developer – Analyst||Full Stack Developer – Associate|
|Experience required||Category 1 – Min 6 months – 24 months|
Category 2 – 24 months – 36 months
|> 36 months|
|Qualification||STEM / Engineering Graduate from a recognised university|
|Other Benefits:||Best in class leave policy|
Gender-neutral parental leaves
100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
Accident and Term life Insurance
Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Upload one Full Stack file in response to the problem shared as part of online coding challenge
- Shortlist will be prepared based on relative performance
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to submit a set of required documents as a prerequisite to the interview process
- Mode of interview: in-person for Bangalore and Pune based candidates and virtual for other candidates
- As part of the interview process, the candidate will go through 2 technical interviews, 1 professional fitment interview and 1 HR interview.
Job Location: Pune and Bangalore
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 6 months to 5 years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Good hands-on knowledge of Java 8+, Micro Services using Spring Boot, Camel, or Python
- Good understanding of microservices concepts like CQRS, API composition, Event Sourcing & API management
- Hands-on experience to test-driven development (TDD) OR behavior-driven development (BDD) using Cucumber/Gherkin/ etc.
- Working knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Jenkins or TeamCity
- Knowledge of Bitbucket and Git is must
- Hands-on experience of at least one UI (User Interface) framework e.g., Angular / ReactJS is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Kafka, Spark and Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply:
The interested candidates can register on this apply link.