Deloitte Mega Off Campus Drive in Hyderabad For BE/B.Tech/MCA Freshers, Apply here
About Company :
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte currently has approximately 330,000 people in more than 150 countries and territories.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 – Overview :
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Role – Development Analyst, Business Solution Analyst – BA/QA, Systems Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description : Deloitte Off Campus Drive
Analyst, ITS Canada
Are you a quick learner with a willingness to work with new technologies? ITS Canada offers you a particular opportunity to be an integral part of the Information Technology Services Group. The principle focus of this team is the development and maintenance of technology solutions that e-enable the delivery of Function, Marketplace Services and Management Information Systems.
Work you will do
As an Analyst, you will design, develop and maintain solutions built on varied technologies like Microsoft, ServiceNow, ERP, SAP HANA, Big Data and Analytics. You will support a team which provides high-quality solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and IT Infrastructure systems. While you will have to acquaint yourself with various development tools, testing tools, system management tools, methodologies and processes, you will be aligned to one of the following roles:
1. Role: Development Analyst
As a Development Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and developing software applications for ITS Canada enterprise.
2. Role: Business Solution Analyst – BA/QA
As the (BSA) you will understand, elicit, gather and document requirements for both functional and non-functional aspects of a solution by engaging with various clients and stakeholders. You will execute the required test cases related to one or more solutions.
3. Role: Systems Analyst
As a System Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining applications, supporting IT Infrastructure, IT Security and End User Support for ITS Canada.
Qualification and Experience:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A. (60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional SMEs
The interested and eligible freshers can apply for this Deloitte off campus hiring on the following application link.
Leave a Reply