Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2021:
Danfoss looking to hire fresh graduates for the role of Software Test Intern for the Oragadam Chennai Office location. Electrical graduates can apply for the Danfoss freshers recruitment drive.
Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. We meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions. Our products and services are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control and mobile machinery. We are also active in the field of renewable energy as well as district heating infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933 and today Danfoss is a world-leader, employing more than 27,000 employees and serving customers in more than 100 countries. We are still privately held by the founding family.
Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Test Intern
Job Location: Oragadam, Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent).
- In depth subject knowledge in software Testing parameters
- Subject knowledge in Software Testing related and able to write programming using Python
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated Students who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking the ideal Engineering Graduates to join our diverse team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Develop software solutions for real-time controllers using graphical and textual programming.
- Support the implementation of functional safety standards and processes (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SIL).
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939 or CANopen.
- Function as the bridge between OEM system engineers and our Software development team.
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Facilitate development of use case specifications with internal and external customers.
- Take part in machine start-ups at customer sites or at Danfoss´ test tracks.
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments.
- Participate in global cross functional project teams.
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register