CSG Off Campus Drive 2022:
CSG International is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Technical Support Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description regarding eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below.
About CSG International:
CSG A Multinational global Organization conducting off campus recruitment drive for engineering graduates as a position for graduate engineer Trainee , Any Fresher from BE/B.Tech eligible for Drive. Apply before the link expires .
CSG Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Description:
|Job Profile||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma|
- Provides Level 2 Support to customers – resolving technical issues / error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment.
- Appropriately handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Ensures CSG Support Tool is updated with the latest ticket details at all times
- Supports customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism; timely response and resolution of issues
- Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as Level 4 (R&D) team.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs
- Works in different business times and on-call 24hs / 7 days.
- Shift work, Stand by support and working on weeknights/weekends/public holidays is required
- Ad-hoc occasional travel to customer sites
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Works within defined objectives using internal procedures
- Alternative procedures used only after consultation with other experienced staff
- Work is performed under direction/supervision of more senior team members
- Work is reviewed regularly
- Basic knowledge and experience of one CSG product
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunication environment and customer services procedures
- Works well within a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively to convey and clarify information
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate in English (Advanced) and one additional language is preferred
- Basic understanding of client requirements and product implementation
- Experience in Ticket and queue management
- Experience in Telecommunication industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of complex software system architecture and operation
- 0-2 years of work experience in software industry or related fields
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology; Computer Science, Engineering
- ITIL accreditation will be an advantage
- Create & modify shell scripts
- Basic system administration
- Monitor performance using standard utilities
- Oracle skills:
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL command is necessary
- Knowledge of SAP BO Reporting would be an advantage
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply for CSG Drive