cPaperless Off Campus Drive 2022: cPaperless (Safesend) is hiring Freshers of graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
SafeSend’s mission is to automate the tax and accounting profession with innovative, emerging technologies that help practitioners work more efficiently and serve their clients better. Progressive CPA firms and tax professionals rely on our unique and robust solutions to make their lives easier and their work more enjoyable. SafeSend offers several foundational technology solutions for the tax and accounting profession. Our flagship offering, SafeSend Returns® is a multi-year winner of the CPA Practice Advisor Technology Innovation Award and has redefined the way accounting firms digitally assemble, securely deliver, and quickly capture e-signatures from clients for completed tax return packages. Additional tools we offer include, TicTie Calculate®, an Adobe® Acrobat® plug-in for accounting professionals, and SafeSend Exchange™, the secure, bi-directional file exchange system. Visit safesend.com to learn more about our digital solutions.
cPaperless Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in industry
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA
cPaperless Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Description:
The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Engineering Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
cPaperless Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here To Apply