Cognizant announced mega Off Campus Drive August 2022, Hiring Freshers of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 of All Any 3 Years Bachlors Diploma Graduate through CIS Off Campus pan India recruitment drive.
Table of Contents
About Cognizant September Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Titles – Graduate Trainee
Job Location – Across India
Experience : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Any 3 years Graduation program
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 3 Years. PG Not eligible.
Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
Please note, if selected, you will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered.
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Interact with end-users fluently, understand and resolve technical issues over various channels of support
- Hold high degree of conversational skills since written and verbal communication are essential
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
Cognizant Recruitment Process ;
- Round 1 – Technical Assessment/Aptitude Test
- Round2 – Communication Assessment*
- Round3 – Technical/SME Interview
How To Apply Cognizant August Drive :
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Cognizant Off campus apply link .
Cognizant Off Campus Registration Link : Click Here