Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Program 2023 :
Cisco is looking to hire entry-level graduate, Students candidates of BE/ B.Tech of Computer Science, Electronics , Electrical Engineering for the role of Information Security Engineer across the Multiple Cisco Office locations in India. The details about the Cisco Off Campus recruitment 2023 are described below.
Cisco Off Campus Hiring Program 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Student BE/B.Tech
Batch : 2023 Batch
Job Description :
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
Specify, build, maintain and support Enterprise Security products/capabilities. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, directory services, authentication services and software services.
Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing Enterprise Security platforms/capabilities and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
How To Apply for Cisco Campus Hiring Program 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Interns as early as possible through online mode.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here