CISCO Off Campus Drive scheduled for Engineering Graduates for the position of Techical System Engineer position for the Bangalore office location of Cisco. The further details regarding Cisco Entry Level campus hiring provided in this article.
Cisco Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
|Job Title||Technical System Engineer|
|Salary||High in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
Cisco Entry Level Hiring Description
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
Specify, build, maintain and support technical infrastructure. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, platforms, database or utilities software.
Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing infrastructure, platforms, and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruptions and brings services back online once a problem is resolved.
Debugs and troubleshoots systems issues by creating patches or re-engineering the system. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
• Attentive to detail
• Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
• Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
• Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
• Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
• Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to Apply Cisco Off Campus Hiring :-
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following apply link as soon as possible.
Registration Link For Cisco Off Campus : Click Here