BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring BE/B.Tech Computer Science as well IT, ECE Related graduates as a Apprentice Trainee in Kolkata and Gurgaon location. The Freshers of 2022/2021 and 2020 Batch Graduates eligible to apply the opening.
About BT Off Campus Recruitment 2022 :
Job Title: Apprentice Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon / Kolkata
Experience : Freshers 2022/2021 or Any
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: 29 July 2022
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
About this role
A project is typically divided into five different phases: initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
Throughout the lifecycle of a project, the project management professional will be trained in:
- Manage time, cost & quality
- Managing project resources ( including virtual teams & workers )
- Communicating with the stakeholders
- Support & Co-ordinate across multiple teams including the end customer to plan successful Implementation of projects
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Organize & Prioritize tasks given to you
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Strong Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Management & Analytical skills
- Highly Motivated & self- driven
- B. Tech/BE in applied Engineering branches – Comp. Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2020,2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply
How To Apply BT Careers:
The interested and eligible graduates register on this BT Technology Trainee Apply Link.