Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Bottomline Tech looking to hire fresh Computer Science, IT or Related graduates for the Graduate Software Engineer Post across Bangalore through virtual placement recruitment drive. The final year graduate 2021 Batch eligible to apply for this drive.
Bottomline Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer – 2021 Intake
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers/Final Year
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech (Pursuing in Computer Science or UX related degree)
We are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us at our India office. You will have an opportunity to work on as backend developer, frontend developer, mobile developer, quality engineer, data science and product owner depending upon your skillset and interest.
As a member of the Development team, you will work with a fast paced, dynamic group whose focus is delivering proof of concepts, prototypes and scalable frameworks that delight our customers. The work requires working with, and learning from, a variety of highly skilled professionals through the entire lifecycle of product creation.
How you’ll contribute:
- Gain a deep understanding of our markets, the needs of our customers, and the day-to-day activities of the people that use our products
- Work with senior team members to identify innovative opportunities
- Quickly research, prototype, and create final solutions that deliver value to our customers
- Establish repeatable and scalable solutions that other groups can build upon
What will make you successful:
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and defeat the “blank page” with bare bones requirements
- Enjoy working in uncharted territory
- Able to formulate multiple perspectives and provide recommendations on the best path forward
- Knowledgeable in development and contemporary full stack development
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Technology, and/or UX related degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you:
- Bottomline Graduate Scheme – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates as trainee engineer for 12 weeks and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions.
- Career Prospects – Our graduates quickly become vital to Bottomline’s success and have clear career progression in front of them. Upon successful completion of training/hands-on experience, you will join BT as full-time employee.
- Competitive Benefits – competitive pay, bonus, retirement benefits, insurance schemes covering self & family, public holidays & different types of leaves and comprehensive reimbursement program to take care employee & family wellbeing.
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible final year graduates register on the following Bottomline Tech campus drive link 2021.
Bottomline Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here