Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2021: Blackboard, Inc is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer in Chennai Location. Eligible graduates and post graduates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
- We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer (Android) to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- This role focuses on our mobile application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help with building this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go. We leverage expertise, technology and data to create an efficient, financially sustainable way to nurture students through their educational journey. Through our Mobile Apps & Backend Applications solutions, we are aiming to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
- This role will have primary accountability for design, development, and support of Android Mobile applications. As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and building Android Mobile applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and write unit testcases for the Android Mobile applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, SDK team and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Android code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good to have experience in the C++ application development
- Good to have experience in Python development
- Should have knowledge in RESTful web services, should have knowledge on REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good Knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good Understanding of Database concepts and queries
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- GGitHub and Continuous integration using Jenkins
- Basic Knowledge on Objective C/ Python / Core Java
- Knowledge on curl libraries
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here