Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022:
Bentley Systems is Hiring fresher graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Associate Software Quality Analyst across Pune location. Detailed job description of Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022 is as follows.
About Bentley Systems:-
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title : Associate Software Quality Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Pune
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Years
- B.E- Computer \ Mechanical \ Civil with 0- 2 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a plus.
- Experience in testing web services is must. Experience in API testing using Postman is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated test procedures and technologies
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of testing \ quality assurance process.
- Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Quality Analyst I, reporting directly to the Quality Manager. This is a full-time role expected to work 45 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing and analysis of enhancements to the company’s software development activities.
- Understanding functional testing \ quality assurance process for testing desktop products & web services.
- Create and execute test cases for various features from product\services by understanding end-user requirements.
- Understand and test (exploratory) the web as well as desktop application functionalities.
- Understanding of Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Bug reporting, tracking, and analysis.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Day-to-day testing activities.
- Timely communication on the progress of the assigned task.
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here