Beepkart Off Campus Drive 2021: Beep Innovations Private Limited (Beepkart) is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Developer across Bangalore Location. The details about the Beepkart Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
BeepKart is building a platform to digitise and organize the used two-wheeler market. The team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software and in fast-scaling start-up operations.
The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
Beepkart Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Beep Innovations Private Limited
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : INR 3.6 – 5.0 LPA
Experience: Freshers (2021 Batch)
- 2021 batch BTech/BE/ ME/MTech
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Currently, Beepkart is hiring for the following roles:
1. Front-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
2. Back-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Beepkart Off Campus Drive through online mode on or before 10th June 2021. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 12th June 2021. This job is applicable for the candidates who have taken the PH Test.
Beepkart Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here