Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022:
Bajaj Finserv is hiring fresher graduates and post graduate candidates for the role of Trainee-Technology from the eligible candidates. Read the description carefully and if you found eligible, apply for Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022.
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Jobs Title: Trainee – Technology
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 Or Any Freshers
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- B.Tech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification.
How To Apply for Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022?
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following job position as per interest like Graduate, Management, Executive role as soon as possible before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here