Avalara Engineering Intern : Avlara a MNC hiring fresher engineering graduate for intern in pune Location of computer science or related field having knowledge of programming .
About Avalara Engineering Intern:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Avalara products and integrations.
- Completing development tasks in C/C++
- Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
- Documenting the solution approach for each task
- Analyze the functional requirements and carry on development activities accordingly
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge/familiarity with C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge/familiarity with SQL and Databases would be preferred.
- Knowledge/familiarity in Microsoft Technologies .Net framework, VB.net, C#.net would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding and analytical skill.
- Should be good at preparing the documents.
- Must be able to work as a team rather than individual.
Knowledge/familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development are very desirable.Passion for innovating new approaches for delivering efficient enterprise business solutions.Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Get Latest Intern, Fresher job Updates on Telegram : Join Us