Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022:
Autodesk is looking to hire the fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Desired candidates may read the Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022 as follows.
Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Excellent grasp of basic tenets of computer programming
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages ( C#, Go-lang, Java, Python)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of design paradigms.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As a member of a team responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of identity service that is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, and web applications as well as a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of customers every day. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies, leveraging authentication and authorization related protocols.
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies and driven to adopt best practices. Should be a Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual, who takes initiative and ownership of projects are desire
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus
- Understanding of web services, including REST
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here