AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2022:
Astrazeneca is hiring fresher graduates or post graduates in the field of IT, Engineering or Mathematics for the Technology Graduate Leadership Programme across Chennai location in India. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this drive. Detailed job description is available below.
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Job Profile||Technology Graduate Leadership Programme|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/BS/BCA/MCA/M.Tech or Any Graduate|
|Last Date To Apply||15th May 2022|
About the Programme:-
Starting in September 2022, the Technology Leadership Programme comprises of three exciting eight month placements, which could include an international assignment and a rotation in another business area. Followed by a year-long consolidation in an area aligned to your passions, skillset, development path and our business objectives.
So what could you be working on? You could be responsible for working to deliver technology solutions to help our scientists, sales teams, HR and Finance areas to do their best work, or be responsible for data sourcing and visualisation, enabling our business to make solid, data-driven decisions. You could be identifying, exploring and implementing industry leading technology solutions that support transformational process automation – the possibilities are endless.
The programme’s variety and flexibility will allow you to gain an invaluable blend of on-the-job experience and coaching. You will have the guidance and advice of a huge support network, including a mentor, buddy and programme manager. We’ll also encourage you to identify and build relationships with experts and leaders across our organisation who can help accelerate your development.
- Build your IT knowledge through utilising innovative and leading edge technology
- Take responsibility for delivering a project or work that adds real value to our business, positively impacting patients’ lives
- Drive your own development, through formal learning and/or experience, with access to our global technology learning platform
- Join an established and vibrant Global IT early talent community
- Have opportunities to get involved in activities that benefit society and our local areas
- Benefit from working in a diverse, global company where we value and embrace the advantage true diversity can bring to a workplace
Required Skills/ Qualification:
- A Bachelors or Masters level qualification in either IT, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, awarded in 2022
- A passion for technology and its ability to improve the lives of patients
- Speed and agility of thought
- Confidence expressing opinions and ideas
- The ability to identify and drive innovation and fresh thinking
- A collaborative approach, and work effectively in a team
- A strong desire to learn, develop and achieve their potential
- A valid passport and willingness to travel if required
- Fluent English language skills
How To Apply : Click on The Following Link To Apply For Drive