Largest EdTech Anthology Recruiting Early Graduates as Associate Software Engineers for the Chennai and Bangalore office location.
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
About Anthology Careers Recruitment 2022 –
Job Title – Associate Software Engineer
Salary – Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC Related
Anthology’s Integration team focuses on building solutions that would ensure smooth integration between the products of Anthology and also with applications from clients’ side. Using both industry standard and cutting-edge technologies, our team develop innovative, custom solutions that extend, enhance, and integrate Anthology’s enterprise products. As an Associate Software Engineer on this team, you will play an integral role in the success of the Integration team within Anthology. A successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and implement software solutions
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Serving as an expert in Anthology’s products, including their architecture, functionality, and deployment methodologies
- Designing and documenting development tasks within system of record
- Developing in an agile environment of front-end web technologies like AngularJS and Foundation
- Creating applications that work well across browsers and platforms, including responsive design for mobile support.
- Generating necessary unit and integration testing and results to be included in code reviews
- Helping to create and maintaining Visual Style guides for Web solutions, driving the corporate UX direction
- Adhering to established delivery methodology, quality standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent relevant bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of software development lifecycle and associated processes
- Basic skills at backend engineering using object oriented Java- Spring, MongoDB, Postgress and other libraries and micro frameworks.
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS3
- Knowledge in cloud based – micro services design and architecture
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and client consumption
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed
- Time management prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of bug tracking, versioning and repository systems
How To Apply –
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following application link.
Anthology Off Campus Apply Link – Click Here