Ametek STC is looking for Entry-level software engineer 1 in Bangalore Office location.
Overview: The Software Engineer will design, develop, and test the embedded software for different Sensor, Test, and Calibration instruments. The candidate must be able to work across multiple stages of R&D projects and manage multiple competing priorities at the same time.
Job Title: Software Engineer 1
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ in CSE/EEE/ECE or Related
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To design, develop and test embedded software/firmware using C/C++
- To design and implement user interfaces and graphics drivers.
- Add and improve the features in existing instruments.
- Work closely with existing AMETEK STC India firmware team to support collaboration and knowledge sharing
- In this role, Individual is expected to interact with other engineering/non-engineering staff, within India and across geographies (USA, Denmark), for requirements, review and evaluation.
- Experience with C/C++
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with embedded software/firmware development tool chains.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and logic analyzers.
- Familiarity with a variety of microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Ability to understand electronic schematics.
- Familiarity with porting microcontrollers and platform bring-up.
- Experience with data acquisition and signal processing.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and security.
Apply Link; Click Here