American Express Entry Level Hiring | Software Development Engineer I , Freshers | BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA | 2022/2021/2020/2019 Batch | Freshers Hiring | American Express Campus Drive
From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect our customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work that brings our iconic, global brand into the future. As a part of our tech team, we could work together to bring ground-breaking and diverse ideas to life that power the digital systems, services, products and platforms that millions of customers around the world depend on. If you love to work with APIs, contribute to open source, or use the latest technologies, we’ll support you with an open environment and learning culture to grow your career.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview
Job Title: Engineer I
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ~10 LPA
Designs, develops, solves problems, debugs, evaluates, modifies, deploys, and documents software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
Member of a product engineering or delivery and integration team reporting to a Senior Engineer, Engineering Director or Director Product Delivery & Integration.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Beginner level ability in software development, such coding assignments
- Function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Automate deployments in test or production environments
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
- Influence team members with creative changes and improvements by challenging status quo and demonstrating risk taking
Range of Impact/Influence:
- Accountable for team completing work you’re leading and work you are doing as agreed upon
- Accountable to team for delivery of quality work
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Amazon Off Campus Drive through online mode asap.
American Express Off Campus Registration Link: Click Here