Application invited by Amazon India for the SDE Hiring Challenge 2022, The eligible graduates register or attempt the hiring drive on or before 2 May 2022 Online on the HackerEarth platform.
Amazon looking for Software Development Engineers, who will drive local tech innovations to directly impact millions of Amazon customers. You will be entrusted with a high degree of ownership and encouraged to take risks, experiment and learn quickly. Software Development Engineers (SDEs) are the drivers of Amazon’s many tech innovations that are collectively transforming the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. You will have an opportunity to work on the latest technology to design and implement new services and applications.
About Amazon Hiring Challenge :
Challenge Format: 2 programming questions to be solved in 3 hours
Opens At : APR 22, 06:00 PM IST
Closes At : MAY 02, 11:55 PM IST
Duration : 3H
- Graduates with strong Computer Science fundamentals with 1+ years experience in software development.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore, Delhi, & Hyderabad for the job
Job Title: SDE 1 and SDE 2
Experience: 1 years+
Compensation: Best in industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi, & Hyderabad
- Ideal candidates suitable for SDE2 role would be from Premium institutes.
- Candidates with educational background of BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA are suitable for SDE2 roles at Amazon. Candidates from Integrated 5 years MSc course are also suitable.
- Candidates from Computer Science and Information Science background with strong basics are required for SDE roles however we can consider candidates from other branches if they have relevant work experience in Software Development field.
- Design Experience: Ideal candidate to have min 1+ years of experience in designing software, HLD – 6 months + and LLD – 1+ years, Check on HLD exp based or org.
- It’s ideal to have candidates worked on highly scalable and distributed systems.
- SDLC lifecycle – Complete understanding on end to end Software Development Lifecycle model from Requirements gathering, Feasibility Analysis, Design , Development until Deployment
- Good to have candidates who have developed modules or features of the products from scratch, good to have candidates who redesigned and reworked the existing product.
- Good to have candidates worked on complex problems and been part of the projects from scratch, need not be at a very high scale.
- Ideal candidates would have experience in projects related to Microservice architecture, Distributed systems.
- Team Size: Check on individual candidate contribution, ideal candidates would have worked on project/products owned individually or 2 – 3 people with equal contribution.
- Not to have candidates from bug fixing/maintenance projects
Preferred programming Languages: Java, C++ , C#, ROR, Python