Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | AWS Data Centre Operations Trainee, DCO | BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA | 2022/2021/2020/2019 Batch | Freshers Hiring | AWS Campus Placement Drive
Amazon Web Services is hiring freshers through online off campus drive for Engineering graduates and post graduates of 2022 for the role of Infosys Data Centre Operations Trainee, DCO across multiple locations in India. Detailed Job Description and the last date of Amazon off campus hiring 2022 is in the description below.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview
Job Title: Data Centre Operations Trainee, DCO
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: ~10 LPA
Qualification: BSC Equivalent BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
We are looking for Data Center Trainees to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
This role is a unique opportunity to work in some of the most cutting edge data centers in the world. Amazon data centers are large-scale high-density centers where you will be working on changing the face of Cloud technology in the region.
Amazon Data Centers takes customer data with the utmost importance, and selected candidates must be able to perform repetitive tasks without variance and adhere to strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that ensures customer data is protected and properly handled.
This Entry Level position requires candidates to be a self-starter, highly motivated individual who can adhere to strict processes and be able to perform repetitive tasks with no deviation and demonstrate continuously consistent results. Team Members will be working in a team environment not only with other members of the team but also from other teams and must be able to communicate and promote cross-team functionality.
-Ability to move and lift computer equipment
This is a full-time opportunity with 6months probation clause. Upon successful completion of the 6 months’ probation, you will go through internal performance evaluation and select candidates will become Data Center Techs. A full time position as a Data Center Tech could involve day, evening, or weekend shifts and on-call rotations. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
· BSC students graduating in 2022.
. Should not have any current backlogs and at the time of joining
. Solid Understanding of Linux/Unix Administration
· Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience
· Server Booting: POST, BIOS, PXE, Kickstart, GRUB/LILO, RAID
· Some Experience with Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, L2/L3 technologies
· Network Hardware: Copper and Optical Fiber Cabling, Switches, Routers
· Strong Communication Skills
· Passionate about IT infrastructure and hardware!
* This position also has a physical component requiring the ability to lift & rack equipment up to 20kg; it may require working in cramped spaces or in elevated locations while adhering to health & safety guidelines.
* This role involves covering 24×7 shift rotation
Familiarity with computer hardware component and operating systems.
• Familiar with Linux operating system.
• Ability to manage work and priorities through a ticketing system and coordination with Manager.
• An interest in computer sciences and information technology.
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Amazon Off Campus Drive through online mode asap.
Amazon Off Campus Registration Link: Click Here