Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst 2022 – Check Eligibility Criteria
Overview – As a Programmer Analyst at Amazon, you will work on large scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills. You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, and evaluate and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks.
Job Title – Programmer/Analyst I, Core Transportation Technology
Job Location – Amazon Dev Center India – Hyderabad
Experience – 0-2 Years
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently, and can maintain professionalism under pressure. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives.