Aera Off Campus Drive 2022:
Aera is hiring graduates for the position of Engineering Intern across Pune location in India. The interested and eligible graduates can apply for the drive.
At Aera, we’re on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world’s largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
Aera Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Engineering Intern
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Batch: 2022/ 2021 Batch
- Should have knowledge of Java or Python programming knowledge
- Basic hands-on SQL exposure
- Should possess good logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Open to receive and keenly participate in mentoring activities and training conducted by performance engineers as needed to perform better in this role
- Knowledge of Linux along with hands-on exposure to shell scripts will be preferred
- Knowledge of HTTP, Web, REST API is preferred
- Good to have basic knowledge of Cloud computing
- Plus points if aware of web/api performance best practices
- To have conceptual knowledge on how n-tier client server applications work and components that make them e.g. client, web, application and database servers
- Software testing and performance engineering is fun. As such the candidate should be keenly interested in performing ‘testing’ activities consistently throughout the assigned duration
Aera Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Description:-
Are you ready for an internship as a Performance Software Engineer, working for a fast-paced and innovative tech company? We are searching for recent graduates who are enthusiastic to learn more about the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. This internship will require problem-solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our core engineering product team in solving some of our most challenging technical issues. By the end of this 6-month internship, you will have gained experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Working closely with Senior Performance Engineers to support the team by collaboratively working for completing key and necessary activities in the performance engineering process – namely test simulation, data utility creation using any preferred programming language, stats gathering, analysis, inference and submissions
- Collaborate and work closely with Sr. Performance Engineers to undertake short and focused training in line with the assigned performance test areas, tools, methodology etc.
- You will perform other performance engineering tasks, as may be required to produce outcomes within defined timelines
How To Apply for Aera Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following off campus drive ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register