Amazon Organizing Hiring Challenge to hire freshers graduates for the Member Of Technical Staff role in Bangalore and Noida location.
Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures, and print. Its flagship products include Adobe Photoshop image editing software; Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software; Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF); and a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing.
Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive Overview:
|Job Role||Member of Technical Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 22 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility For Adobe Hiring Challenge:
- Eligibility Criteria – BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) or Mtech (CS)
- Year of Graduation – 2022 only
- Tentative timeline for joining – June/July
- Job Location – Noida / Bangalore
What you’ll do:
- Contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases
- Interface with product management to evaluate and determine new features to be added
- Proactive self starter who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Address broad architecture and design issues of future products or technologies
- Provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies in his/her area of expertise
How to apply Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for using this Abode Off Campus link.