Adobe Summer Internship Program 2023 Hiring B.Tech. and M.Tech. Tech Students for the Bangalore and Noida office location..
Table of Contents
Adobe Systems Summer Internship Drive Overview:
|Job Role||Product Intern|
|Salary||1 Lakh/Per Month|
|Joining Date||May 2023|
As a product intern, you will indulge in doing a feature/technology development from concept to implementation using state of art technology under the guidance of an Adobe mentor and other team members in a fun-filled environment.
What you will do
- Do research on a given feature or workflow or problem statement, discuss it with other group members, define it as a “goal” for the internship and get it validated from your mentor.
- Get a good understanding of the platform the problem needs to be solved for (e.g. iOS, Android, Service on AWS/Azure etc) to be able to provide a good implementation.
- Generate an implementation based on a robust design.
- Showcase the implementation to your mentor and the Group Head.
- Identify relevant IPs created in the process (patents)
Adobe Summer Interns 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Penultimate year B.Tech or M.Tech student in computer science, or related field with outstanding academic record
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology and research
- Available to do a full-time internship for 10-12 weeks starting May 2023
What you will gain
- Mentoring and guidance from an experienced Adobe employee
- Opportunities to be creative, be a leader and be focused
- Wellbeing resources
- Professional learning and development
- A market competitive stipend at INR 1,00,000 per month
How to apply Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for using this Abode Product Intern