ABB Careers Global Early Talent Program:
ABB off Campus Drive : ABB is looking to hire recent graduates in the various Field graduate Like Engineering, Business having 0-3 Years Experience or Related for the role of Bangalore office location in India.
ABB GETP Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Information System/Customer Support Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Poland, Mexico
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers / Years
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in administration or Engineering / IT
Consumer Experience Trainee –
An individual contributor who performs activities in support of a process or internal team. Responsibilities generally focus on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis. May work under direct supervision or independently, generally delivering on pre-defined tasks.
- Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in administration or Engineering.
- No more than 3 years of work experience.
- Advanced English skills.
- Knowledge on customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership of processes locally, assurance and alignment of processes and continuous process improvement.
You will be working as Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems role reporting to Manager and will be a part of GBS located in Bangalore. In this role you will be responsible for handling a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competences and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
- Degree/ Master Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Good Oral and Verbal communication.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through following registration links mode ASAP.
ABB GETP – Customer Experience Trainee – Click Here
ABB GETP – Information System – Click Here